Learn All You Can, Share All You Know
- Kantar Retail ShareGroups are exclusive, member-only, peer networking groups designed for sharing best-in-class solutions to solve business problems.
- Gain Peer Insights: Build your network and learn best-in-class case studies to enable solution-based problem solving.
- Access Exclusive Content: Receive relevant, actionable content developed and delivered by not only proactive, dedicated knowledge experts, but also from other participating members.
- Solve Business Problems: Utilize key learning to promote new thinking and improve execution against business challenges and opportunities.
- The annual content agenda for each team is developed and updated based on member’s needs and input.
Key Membership Deliverables Include:
- Member Meetings: There are two in-person member meetings a year featuring an exclusive, member-driven content agenda and an executive summary follow-up deliverable. For our channel-focused member meetings, we include guided store tours at key retail formats led by Kantar Retail experts.
- Member Conference Calls: There are quarterly conference calls for each ShareGroup team, facilitated by a Kantar Retail knowledge expert. The content for each call will be voted on and determined by the membership in collaboration with Kantar Retail experts. Exclusive to members, each call is intended to be interactive, with facilitated discussion throughout.
- Newsletters: Each ShareGroup team receives a custom newsletter each month featuring key relevant topics.
Find Out More
For more information on the topics to be covered and the calendar of events by group,
please reach out to Janine McCarl at Janine.McCarl@kantarretail.com or +1.617.912.2830.