Urban Outfitters reported results for Q1 2019 ended April 30, 2019.
- Total company net sales for Q1 2019 were up 1% to USD864 million versus USD855 million in Q1 2018.
- Urban Outfitters sales were USD316 million, with flat comps.
- Anthropologie sales were USD354 million, with +1% comps.
- Free People sales were USD186 million, with +2% comps.
- Food and Beverage sales were USD6.4 million.
- Net sales for the retail segment were USD782.5 million, while comps increased 1%, driven by double-digit growth in digital channels.
- During the quarter, the retailer opened a total of 4 new locations including 2 Free People stores, 2 Anthropologie stores, and closed three locations including 1 Anthropologie store, 1 Free People store and 1 Food and Beverage restaurant.
As of April 30, 2019, the retailer operated 245 Urban Outfitters stores, 228 Anthropologie stores, 136 Free People stores and 12 Food and Beverage restaurants.
Source: Urban Outfitters PR