Nordstrom has reported Q1 2019 results ended on May 04, 2019. Total company net sales stood at USD3.34 billion which decreased 3.5% compared to USD3.46 billion in Q1 2018.
- Net earnings stood at USD37 million compared to USD87 million in Q1 2018.
- Gross margin was 33.5%.
- Online sales grew 7% at Nordstrom.com and account for 31% of total sales.
Q1 2019 Sales by business
- Sales for Nordstrom’s Full-Price business decreased 5.1%
- Sales for Nordstrom’s Off-Price business decreased 0.6%
At the end of the period Nordstrom operated 380 stores.
FY 2019 Outlook:
- Net Sales growth is revised to -2% to flat for the year.
Source: Nordstrom PR