eBay has reported on its performance for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019.
Q2 2019 Financial Results Highlights
- Net revenue increased 2% to USD2.68 billion.
- General Merchandise Volume sales decreased 5% to USD22.6 billion.
- Net income reported USD589 million.
- Active buyers grew by 4% across eBay’s platforms to 182 million globally.
- In Q3 2019, eBay expects net revenue in the range of USD2.61 billion to USD2.66 billion.
- In FY 2019, eBay expects net revenue in the range of USD10.75 billion to USD10.83 billion.
Source: eBay Investor Relations